[mythtv-users] Bluetooth remote, direct access?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Sep 13 01:25:42 UTC 2005

<Fixing that nasty top posting habit you've got>

>>> Dean at collins.net.pr 09/12/05 9:00 PM >>>

Because you spout off on this list offering up "funding"
for features...that's why I think it is ironic.

"currently running" makes the assumption that you have had
a working Myth installation previous to now, which I'm willing
to bet you never had.

This is a list for Myth, not asterisk.  If I wanted to talk to
you about that, I'd go over to that list and bust on you.

Also, it seems you've made the same sort of "bounty" offers
over on Asterisk wth the same sort of thud response you
get here...

Paul