[mythtv-users] mythweb and wap on mythtv 0.18.1 (deb packages)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:48:35 UTC 2005

As I said it is always working, the theme selected is done based on
the user-agent string, and the http accept string sent by the phone
browser, this can be adjusted in includes/mobile.php in mythweb.
Although I've not had the time to figure out how to get it working on
*both*  my browser and phone at the same time, I imagine its possible
from looking at the code, it should work, I just think its having
issues with an accept string not explicitly containing 'text/html'
Cheers
- Ciaran