[mythtv-users] Does auto shutdown work on non-master backends?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:09:28 UTC 2005

Before I start working on getting nvram-wakeup working on the board in
my SBE machine, I was wondering whether users are successfully getting
shutdown/wakeup working on non-master backends. The DB seemed to me to
not relate the shutdown script to a particular hostname (NULL value),
so my worry was that only the master backend would use the script to
shutdown (which it currently does without any major problems).

If anyone could confirm whether it's currently possible to have a
small network of slaves shutting down along with the MBE, I'd love to
hear it.

Cheers,
Nick