[mythtv-users] Strange picture on PVR350 after ivtv-Update

Jan Ophey ophey at ram.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Sep 15 09:09:34 UTC 2005

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Jan Ophey wrote:
>
>> I hava a problem with my Hauppauge PVR350 after an IVTV update.
>> Picture is strange... Don't know how to describe it, but download a
>> sample video here:
>> Image is "pinkish". I think it has to deal with strange
>> brightness/saturarion settings.
>

> In LiveTV, use the "G" key to rotate between the various picture
> adjustments.  I think this affects per-channel picture adjustments, so
> once you've got one channel working, you can update the others with
> the same values.  The easiest way to do this is using MythWeb's
> channel editor.
>
> Note that I have the value 32768 for brightness, contrast, colour, and
> hue on all my channels.

This is a worth a try... If i can get correct image through setting them
once in mythtv, maybe the problem is gone...
btw: 32768 is my setting for all channels too... (mythtv-setup - Channel
Settings and webinterface also shows 32768)

I just don't know, where these strange settings come from...
Nowhere in mythtv-setting i have such strange values.. :(

Jan