[mythtv-users] Server Settings Recovery

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Sep 15 17:09:56 UTC 2005

>>> hydrateordie at earthlink.net 09/15/05 11:46 AM >>>
> I sent a message before, but I never saw it come through
> on the mailing list, so I'm trying again, but if it did come
> through already, my apologies:

Apologize to gossamer...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/149661?search_string=tivo%20dorm;#149661

> Hey, I just moved my TiVo into my dorm with me and now
> that I'm hosting the backend on a network on a static IP
> I changed the IP  address from 127.0.0.1 on the setup,
> but then it lost all of my configuration settings.  Is there
> a way to recover these settings?
>Thanks!
>
> KG

You *are* aware that this is a MythTV list and not a Tivo one, right?
I'm guessing there are a few people who know something about
Tivos, but you should probably be asking this question on
some sort of list for support of those boxes.

Maybe ask us how changing a Tivo affects whatever Myth
frontends you have or something?

Paul