[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase errors: Can; t get channel+ no sound in mythtv

Analabha Roy hariseldon99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:20:23 UTC 2005

On 9/14/05, Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Analabha,
>
> I'd also make sure that in mythtvsetup, you are choosing the correct
> channel frequency table in video source setup, as you don't have any
> channels listed in the channels table.

No go with the last permission thingie you mentioned. Shall I srop the
mythconverg database abd start again?

The tab said that leave it as default. I changed it to 'zap2it' (the name of
the config for my zap2itlabs account), but the channels table is still
blank, and I can't click 'scan for channels' as the that tab is hazed out.

Thx.

Nick