[mythtv-users] More info: Problems With RGBHV input on Mits. HDTV

conkel at sunpower.com conkel at sunpower.com
Thu Sep 15 19:12:45 UTC 2005

Here's where things get interesting....

I tried setting up a monitor to the MythTV box and everything appeard
normal. Powered the monitor off for an hour, powered it back on, and it
came up just fine.

Went back to the TV setup and it did the same thing as before. Tried
jiggling the mouse and jusing the keyboard and nothing happened. This
time, I hit "Esc" "Down Arrow" "Enter" to exit Myth manually. When I turned
the TV on it took a second, but the X desktop came up with console.

Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is that X is blanking the screen
somehow and Myth isn't responding to the wakeup. Could X be sending a
signal to powersave monitors that my TV won't respond to? Which log woulld
I look in to find this info?

Josh