[mythtv-users] Re: One tuner on PVR-500 (was Re: PVR-500 configuration)

Stefan Wrobel swrobel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:35:18 UTC 2005

Good idea about testing it in Windows, I thought it just couldn't be one
broken tuner out of two, I figured it had to be the whole card or nothing,
but man was I wrong. Let me tell you, it is really killer living without my
card for this long. I figured they'd have it right back to me, but of course
they mailed it to the wrong address, and I wasn't able to get the UPS
tracking number out of them until it had already been sent on its way back
to NY (and I live in SoCal), so it'll be about a month without my card by
the time it gets back. Having only one tuner I'd gotten quite adept at
finding all of the odd, middle-of-the-night rerun times for shows, but I
figured with the new season coming up here and the fact that the major
networks hardly rerun their shows like cable ones do, I might as well get it
RMA'd before it drives me nuts.

Stefan

P.S. Sorry about the name confusion...