[mythtv-users] nuvexport and current svn

Mark Cooke mpc at jts.homeip.net
Sun Sep 18 00:11:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I noticed current myth SVN is writing files from my mpeg2 capture board

This breaks the older nuvexport version[*] I hacked up and have been
using, as it parses up the recordings directory for filenames of the

Attached is a quick hack to find the new style mpg naming as well as
still support the nuv style.  I'm not a perl expert so there's probably
a neater way to do this, but it works-for-me.

Cheers,

Mark

[*] The first 2 lines of nuvexport:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w