[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR-150MCE

Chad Sims caslinux at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 22:19:48 UTC 2005

I am currently using the Hauppauge PVR-150MCE ( not a dual TV tuner, only
one TV tuner and one FM tuner) with my MythTV setup. It works great. I am
using the ivtv driver ver. 0.3.3. Also, if you have an MCE 2005 remote it it
should work as well. I have one and I am using the Martin Blatter driver.
Only missing the function of the TV power button. Your video card I can only
guess, but should work fine. As far as faster, well, I would not say faster,
but i would say infinitely more configurable. If you like to tinker, I would
encourage you to give MythTV a try. Good luck with your project.