[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR-150MCE

Jay Jarvinen jay-lists at 3pound.com
Mon Sep 19 22:23:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:51:38 -0700
"Curt McNamee" <curt at pobox.com> wrote:

> My current system is a system with the following specs:  P4 1.5Ghz,
> 512MB, 8x AGP Nvidia GeForce4 MX 64MB, 120GB hard drive, and
> Hauppauge PVR-150MCE capture card.  I am assuming if this is
> powerful enough to work under the immense overheard of windows, that
> Linux with it's less overhead would run even faster, am I right?

We are pleased by your kind words about our mighty Linux OS, and
hereby grant you future support requests.

This is a fairly common question, but since I recently asked a nearly
identical one, I'll reply by saying:

http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=SupportedHardware

.. yes, people are using PVR 150, 150-MCE, 250, 350, 500 models, yours
should work. May require recent ivtv drivers.

-Jay