[mythtv-users] Monster House is recording with garbled audio

James Turner turner at blackbear.com
Tue Sep 20 02:09:22 UTC 2005

Ok, here's a weird one...

One show, and only one show, is having recording problems for me.  About
1/2 way through recording Monster House, it will start to get weirdly
garbled audio, where it sounds like two or three copies of the audio are
all playing, 1/2 second or so out of phase with each other.  It's not a
simple audio sync issue, it's truly garbled.

It happens ever time I record Monster house, and starts during a
commercial break.  Any ideas?

--
James M. Turner
Product Review Editor, Linux Journal