[mythtv-users] Monster House is recording with garbled audio

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Sep 20 02:18:55 UTC 2005

I record MH on Discovery every Monday night and don't see
the problem.  I'm recording directly from the analog
cable signal with no box to receive it.  I'm using a
PVR-150 and 018.1 with FC3.

Paul

>>> turner at blackbear.com 09/19/05 10:09 PM >>>
Ok, here's a weird one...

One show, and only one show, is having recording problems for me.
About
1/2 way through recording Monster House, it will start to get weirdly
garbled audio, where it sounds like two or three copies of the audio
are
all playing, 1/2 second or so out of phase with each other.  It's not
simple audio sync issue, it's truly garbled.

It happens ever time I record Monster house, and starts during a
commercial break.  Any ideas?

--
James M. Turner
Product Review Editor, Linux Journal