[mythtv-users] I received the new air2pc cards (AirStar-HD5000) FINALLY!

Jason Weinstein potuncle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:22:59 UTC 2005

I'd be really interested in hearing any comparisons between OTA signal
receptions of this card and the pcHDTV HD3000. I currently have the HD3000
and sometimes have trouble receiving all our local ATSC stations with my
HD3000. My problem is that the local transmitters are located in 3 different
directions. No matter which way I point my antenna, one or two stations'
signal strengths are borderline.

BTW, I am using the least directional antenna I could find, a single bow-tie
w/backplane reflector.

Jason