[mythtv-users] Setting up slave backend system

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Sep 20 04:49:58 UTC 2005

Jay Jarvinen wrote:
> Sure, "digital logic" is what the "poor guy" wants to hear about when
> his SBE isn't working.

My reply to him was to point out the cause and solution to the
problem he was having. "Digital logic" was in reply to your twisted,
paranoid and rambling self-defense in not being able to accept that
you didn't know what you were talking about.

The "poor guy" wanted a solution to his problem. There is nothing
polite about your running him around in circles and there certainly
wasn't any intent to be polite in your respnse to my actually
helping him. Heaven forbid the answer might be something you didn't
understand. How dare I give him the right answer in contradiction
to your misguided guesses? You really need to look at yourself.

--  bjm