[mythtv-users] Fw: Mpeg1 and ffmpeg / transcode

Troy.Michaud at ctfs.com Troy.Michaud at ctfs.com
Tue Sep 20 14:17:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

I currently have myth set up and am a happy user!!!

I have a question concerning changing formats.  I capture using a PVR-150,
to mpeg2.   What I would like to do is then selectively change some files
via ffmpeg or transcode to:

   320x240 with a total bitrate of
   420kbit/xec for playing on a
   pocket pc.

   Does anyone know what that
   command would look like?

FYI - yes I do have mythStream working and can stream content to the pocket
PC, but in Canada the mobile providers charge a small fortune for 1X
data....

***********************************************************************************************************************
This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete
the original transmission from the sender, including any attachments,
without making a copy.  Thank you.

Ce message, y compris toutes ses pièces jointes, est confidentiel et peut
contenir des renseignements destinés uniquement aux personnes dont le nom
est indiqué ci-dessus. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire prévu ou si vous
avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser l’expéditeur
immédiatement, en lui répondant par courriel. Veuillez aussi supprimer
définitivement le message original de l’expéditeur, y compris toute pièce
jointe, sans faire de copie. Merci.