[mythtv-users] Consistently able to crash mythfrontend

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:03:36 UTC 2005

Thanks Matt. Just to clarify, you started the frontend on one Gnome
desktop, windowed in your case, and then the important part would be
that you switched to a different desktop within Gnome, waited a minute
or two, and you did not see the crash of MythTV? If so, that's great.

I'll try it windowed. I'll also check this out on one of my 32-bit
machines in case it's an AMD64-ish issue.

Thanks,
Mark