[mythtv-users] AIR2PC 5th gen HD tuner -- failed install :( :(

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Sep 22 19:15:55 UTC 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Paul B. Henson wrote:

> Obviously, support for this card is not yet in the stock kernel, nor is
> there support even in the current dvb-kernel CVS. However, I had a pointer
> to Taylor's patch on the mailing list:
>
> 	http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-July/003349.html

I had contacted Tayor out of band, and evidently there is a newer version
of his driver patch available at:

	http://www.digitalregime.com/patches/hd5000.patch

There is also an unofficial support forum available at
http://www.hd5000.com/ which I was previously unaware of.

I don't think the newer driver will help me given that the cards are no
longer even detected by lspci, but replying to myself so this information
will be in the mailing list archives...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768