[mythtv-users] Accessing MythWEB from Docomo I-mode

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:51:32 UTC 2005

Err, no idea Phil, sorry. my mythweb is the current SVN copy of
mythweb, so possibly this stuff is newer than the RPMs you're using?
For me the 'includes' folder sits within the mythweb directory, so
beneath program_listing.php for example.

Sorry,
- Ciaran

On 23/09/05, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure of the specifics of CHTML, but if it's close enough to
> > HTML then the mobile HTML theme may just work for you, if you've added
> > your user-agent substring to the list of the supported agents, if your
> > phone is sending a HTTP-ACCEPT header that contains text/html then you
> > should automatically get the HTML theme rather than the WML theme
> > delivered [at least thats how the code appears].  If you use that
> > netcat (nc -l -p 80) trick I described earlier you can find out what
> > HTTP-ACCEPT header your phone is actually sending, and thus begin to
> > work out why you're not receiving the perhaps more useful for you HTML
> > theme.
>
> Ciaran, you mentioned in your earlier email about putting the user
> agent string into includes/mobile.php. I can't find that file anywhere
> on my system. Do you know why that may be or what I might do about it?
>
> PS - my system is FC3 with binary RPMs from Axel Thimm's repo.
>
> Regards,
> Phill

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)