[mythtv-users] Accessing MythWEB from Docomo I-mode

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:03:33 UTC 2005

Aye, sorry should've noted that earlier, look at this:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/tags/release-0-18-1/mythplugins/mythweb/includes
it wasn't in that release, bad luck, you could always try your luck at
cvs/svn builds ;) ?
[Just make sure you backup your DB first before playing down that route!]
- Ciaran

On 23/09/05, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Err, no idea Phil, sorry. my mythweb is the current SVN copy of
> > mythweb, so possibly this stuff is newer than the RPMs you're using?
> > For me the 'includes' folder sits within the mythweb directory, so
> > beneath program_listing.php for example.
>
> OK. I've got that dir but no mobile.php so that must be a new thing
> since 0.18.1.
>
> Thanks anyway,
> Phill

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)