[mythtv-users] Generating Makefiles of MythPlugins...

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Sep 23 12:32:17 UTC 2005

> If I now add a file to the Source, had I to change the Makefiles by hand or
> is there a way to generate them automatically??

 If you look into the source of the plugin you should see a .pro file
(in the directory with the source, not the plugins root directory) which
contains among other things a list of the header and source files to be
compiled.

 For example with mythgame it's :

    mythplugins/mythgame/mythgame/mythgame.pro

qmake uses this information to generate the make file.