[mythtv-users] MythWeb Disc Usage calculation

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 02:29:53 UTC 2005

I'm having a similar problem with version 0.18:

I started out with 150GB of disk space, but I recently increased that to
300GB. Problem is, the machine information under mythweb is still reporting
the old disk limit (150), not the new limit (300). I looked throught the
mysql database but was unable to find anything that suggests this number is
stored in the DB.

Output of df -k:

[root at mythtv video2]# df -k .
/dev/mapper/vg-video 292896768 111602916 181293852 39% /video2
[root at mythtv video2]#

>From mythweb:
 Machine information Disk Usage:

   - Total Space: 145,643 MB
   - Space Used: 113,860 MB
   - Space Free: 31,783 MB

Anyone know why mythtv is reporting the wrong total disk space?