[mythtv-users] MythWeb Disc Usage calculation

Brandon Stoll mrmagoo at mrmagoo.org
Sat Sep 24 05:11:15 UTC 2005

  That disk usage information is the same HTML that from the http
server the myth backend runs with some CSS styling.  There isn't any
code that would mess with the numbers in the PHP.
  My only thought would be to restart the backend, but I'd think you
have done that already.  What does the mythfrontend application report
under the server status?  The backend's webserver default port is
6544.