[mythtv-users] lirc problems

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:02:31 UTC 2005

I'm having this same problem on a fresh FC4 install. When I reboot, lircd is
dead, and the only think I've found to get it running again without
crashing, is to remove and then reinstall via yum. Then, when you reboot,
it's dead again and you repeat. Has anyone had this problem, or found a
solution?