[mythtv-users] database gone south

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Sep 25 01:30:50 UTC 2005

Something is strange with the database, at least, the part that controls
the Guide and is populated by mythfilldatabase. Neither MythWeb nor
mythfrontend can see any scheduling data beyond today. Everything else
(at least, watch TV and watch recordings) works. If I run
mythfilldatabase,  the output looks normal, including noting that there
is already data for each day. But still no scheduling data.

Anybody have a clue what might be wrong and how I would go about fixing
it? The WAF was starting to go up pretty high until this happened. I did
check, and while the system has multiple mysql.txt files on it, they are
identical. I have tried running mythfilldatabase both as root and as the
user I run mythfrontend as, but to no avail.

--Greg