[mythtv-users] Audio problems with Asus P4S533 and Fedora Core 4

John T. Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Sep 25 03:00:11 UTC 2005

I am trying to use the on board audio with an ASUS P4S533 mother board.
The Fedora core 4 installation appears to recognize the on board sound
card exists but no sound is played through the speakers.  Are there any
drivers that I need to make the on board audio work or will I need to
install a sound card in the computer and disable the on board sound for
this mother board?  I read through the mailing list posts and this did
not appear to be addressed anywhere.  Thanks for the assistance.