[mythtv-users] Plextor ConvertX tuner

mikko at sorl.net mikko at sorl.net
Sun Sep 25 18:14:41 UTC 2005

Hi everyone!

I just bought a PlextorX and I'm trying to set up a nice mythtv box. I'm
not sure if the tuner search channels function isn't working because I
sure as hell cannot get it to work. I have tried the debian unstable
package available and some 0.18.x version for ubuntu breezer. I Have also
tried to compile it from source, even the latest svn version. Anyone using
this device that can give me a hint on how to use it would be great. I
guess I could try to find the freqs and type them in manually, havn't
tried this yet.

All the best, Mikko