[mythtv-users] TV-Out

DSanchez myjunkacct at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:52:36 UTC 2005

Ok,
So my video card is an ATI 7000 with s-video out.
I have it connected to my TV and the audio works perfect
but the video signal is scrammbled.
I went into the properties of the display settings and i
set the card as dual headed casue i still have my monitor connected to the
system. For the second monitor i set the setting s at 640X480
but tht didnt fix it.
I tryed adding this line to my xorg.conf

Section "Monitor"
Identifier "Monitor0"
VendorName "Monitor Vendor"
ModelName "NEC MultiSync FE700"