[mythtv-users] Source for drives

Mike Daugird MDaugird at erdman.com
Tue Sep 27 16:47:47 UTC 2005

are there any good sources for hard drives? I am recording at 2 gib/hr mpeg2 from my pvr 350 and I have been very happy with the way it has been working so far. My problem now is that I have run out of room on a 250 gig drive that formatted was 233gig.

It doesn't look like I am in need of a high performance drive, 10 Mbytes/sec looks like top end traffic.
are there any secret sources for large capacity drives?
I have been watching the sunday paper and that is how I got my 250 gig drive.
I checked newegg refurbished and they had a 300g but it was Sata.
thanks for your time and have a good day