[mythtv-users] Source for drives

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Tue Sep 27 21:18:35 UTC 2005

I _do_ keep careful records (dated xerox of all the stuff I send in),
and have yet to be screwed unless it was my fault (didn't send it in by
the end date, etc). I've had one denied, but faxing a copy of my
submission was sufficient to get it cleared up.

Obviously, that all takes some time, and yes you can still get screwed.
It's a small gamble. In general, if you play by the rules and keep
records, the risk is very small.

-Pete