[mythtv-users] Source for drives

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 19:30:47 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 8:08, Lee Koloszyc wrote:
> I did miss out of $50 once because I threw away the packaging
> before I cut out the UPC.  Dumb Dumb Dumb!

Just got bit by that myself!  D'oh!

In addition, I'll just say that I've always had good experiences with
Staples rebates.  Their process is completely electronic; they use
their internal sales data so you don't have to send in copies of
receipts or UPC codes; you just go to their web site, enter in 2
numbers from your receipt and your address, and they mail you the
check.  I wish they were all that simple.

-JAC