[mythtv-users] ATSC On Air Guide?

Brandon Beattie brandon+myth at linuxis.us
Thu Sep 29 14:06:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 03:16:48PM -0700, Todd wrote:
> I can't seem to get it to work with my 5th gen Air2pc card...is this broken?...Or have I missed a step?  Is there some type of HowTo around?

Did you include dvb eit in your build?

Using head and a pcHDTV card this has been working fine for me for quite
some time.  EIT is still in development and doesn't always play nice if
you also use datadirect, but it usually does.  There's a basic eit
crawler now in head as of a few days ago, so whoever wants to improve it
can (so that it gets more info than what channel the tuner was last
tuned to)

--Brandon