[mythtv-users] Working on an OSD

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:48:14 UTC 2005

Exactly the kind of critisism I was looking for ... constructive. I'll check
samples on different screens and a couple of monitors. On my TV I don't
really notice the pixelates curves but it's just an old 35" Sharp and there
are way better displays out there. I'll poke around more with resolutions in
the next while as well ... maybe that affects it *shrug*

Thanks!! (and you're very welcome)

Lonny