[mythtv-users] Working on an OSD

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:55:11 UTC 2005

Basically I ripped through other OSD's first and then grep'd everything that
looked like it might be XML related in the myth source ... made a lit and
just played pretty much. There might be an easier way but this way was fun
at least :-) ... the art part ... well I've always been interested in
playing with graphics tools I guess. I was a contributing author to the GIMP
for Linux Bible from IDG some years back now and I was interested ever
since.

ttys,

Lonny