[mythtv-users] Noob Question....

Deon Bredenhann deon1 at propellerheads.co.za
Fri Sep 30 08:55:27 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 13:36 -0700, Joshua Orr wrote:
> Thank you very much for helping me clear that up.  Yes, I feel Deon was very
> harsh.

Hi there

Just stepping in here. I just feel the need to apologize to my harsh
reply. Todd was correct in pointing out why the thread hijack took
place. I'm just used to lists where netiquette is enforced. And without
steering people in the right direction on the topics of thread
hijacking, top posting and descriptive subjects, lists become very noisy
for the person looking for info.

OK. So here is my constructive contribution.
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

Again. Sincere apologies. Must have been a bad day.

Deon