[mythtv-users] Forcing Slave Backend to do Transcode/Comm

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Sep 30 19:07:19 UTC 2005

> > Go into mythtv-setup on the master backend and turn off the settings
> > that say "Allow Commercial Detection Jobs" and "Allow Transcoding Jobs"

> I would like to do the same thing, but I can't seem to find these settings?
> Only the "Allow Commercial Detection Jobs" setting is there? I run 0.18.1..
> Do I have to upgrade to SVN?

The "Allow User Job #X jobs" settings where added when the JobQueue was
created so if you have the commercial detection setting you should have the
others.

Here's the initial commit for when the JobQueue was added.

	http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/4452

The "Allow Transcoding Jobs" setting was added months later here:

	http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/6670

--
Chris