[mythtv-users] Audio Authority 9A60 question

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Sat Apr 1 16:50:48 UTC 2006

I was reading the following post and then checked my TV. When I go to
input assignments, I have DTV which is connected to the Dish Network
receiver and I have two component inputs of which one is connected to my
DVD player. So, I would like to use the 2nd unused component input for
nVidia FX5500 card. In the TV setup, I see the DTV input assignment can
be set to YPrPb, but the component inputs can only be set to DVD,
Component-2, Audio, Aux, Cable or DBS. Does this mean my component input
does not support YPrPb?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/115857?do=post_view_flat

Just want to get 1080i which my TV supports and be sure all is going to
work the way I am thinking before spending $100 for this converter and
it turns out my component input will not support. If I need to use the
DTV input for YPrPb input, then how would you recommend I setup my media
PC? Here is what I have:

Dish Network 942 receiver (currently connected to DTV input)
Haupaugge MCE 150 tuner card
pcHDTV 3000 tuner card
nVidia FX5500 video card with VGA, DVI and S-Video output (currently
using S-Video, resolution sucks of course)

--
Robert