[mythtv-users] Introducing TapeWorm, a parasitic MythTV front end for Windows

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:01:48 UTC 2006

Found it. I am running 64 bit Windows and you have the location of
Windows Media Player hard coded to c:\program files\... whereas on my
system it is in c:\program files (x86)\...

I like the idea of being able to choose the program you launch the
recording in, partly for this reason and also due to the fact you
cannot skip in WMP.

Robin