[mythtv-users] giving back...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 3 20:34:18 UTC 2006

On 04/03/2006 08:06 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:

>On 4/2/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>

>>I know, though, that the only processing the Xilleon does on the VGA
>>input is scaling (and you can "unscale" it).  It scales to 95% of
>>visible area (or so) to allow you to see the entire desktop.  I just
>>scaled it up, which means that it scales to some other size, instead.
>>

>so it has "scale up", "scale down" and "off"?

There's no "off"--unless you're talking about the power button.  :)
However, in theory, if you were able to scale "unscale" it so that it's
exactly where it was, it would be off.  Unfortunately, though, I don't
think the resolution of the scaling changes is good enough to get it
exactly where you started.

Mike