[mythtv-users] Absolute links in mythweb

Ben Holt beanjammin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 23:51:25 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I recently upgraded from 0.18 to 0.19 and along the way discovered
that mythweb, at least in its Debian packaged form, is now using
absolute instead of relative links throughout.

Outside my LAN mythweb is made available through a reverse proxy from
my LAN's main web server at an URL such as
https://www.mylansserver.com/mythtv while within the LAN it is
available directly from my myth server with an URL like
http://mymythserver.  As you might imagine the change to absolute
links completely breaks mythweb access via my reverse proxy.

Can someone suggest a relatively simple fix for this?  Any idea what
the rational for changing from relative to absolute links was?

- Ben

--
A: Because it destroys the flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting dumb?