[mythtv-users] PVR-250 How to get brighter whites

Randy Ferrill randyf at cbcast.com
Tue Apr 4 00:46:55 UTC 2006

I have been living with a Mythtv box now for more than 2 years (oldest
recording on the box is Jan 20, 2004).

One thing that has been nagging me is switching back to normal live tv not
thru the mythtv box.... the colors are much brighter and whites are whiter.
I sort of get used to the muted colors and have read thru all the archives
on tuning but nothing is working.  Any tips for this color issue?

I am running:

Fedora FC3
Mythtv .19
PVR-250