[mythtv-users] using WinTV PVR-350 to play AM/FM radio? (slightly OT)

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Apr 4 22:24:06 UTC 2006

Steven Adeff schreef:
> I think this is just a matter of knowing how v4l handles radio. From
> what I understand the ivtv drivers for the PVR cards are capable of
> controling the radio, it may be as simple as using ivtv-tune to tune
> the station and then mplayer /dev/radio0 to listen.
>
> I'll try and play with this when I get home tonight.
>
> --
> Steve
I just mailed the maker of mythfm a week ago to ask about the status of
mythfm with .19, and he replied that he was trying to get it into mythmusic.
I hope it will, would love to be able to play radio via mythtv :)
Will try that thing mentioned before as well, see how well that goes :)

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra