[mythtv-users] 0.19 not working with my DVB card

Dom H speedsix80 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:52:23 UTC 2006

Hi, I've been using the Ubuntu .deb of Myth 0.18 but decided to build the
latest 0.19 from the website. Everything built ok (./configure
--enable-proc-opt --enable-lirc --enable-dvb --enable-dts) and installed
fine.

The problem I'm having is the channel scan won't find any channels
regardless of what I choose. I even imported my channel.conf which works
fine in xine with my Hauppauge NovaT pci DVB car and 0.18 from the Ubuntu
repository worked fine with the same card.

Any ideas?

Many thanks