[mythtv-users] Not Working: ATI Remote Wonder II and Lirc

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 6 00:49:50 UTC 2006

On 04/05/2006 06:41 PM, Brian Wood wrote:

>On Apr 5, 2006, at 3:58 PM, Mache Creeger wrote:
>
>>I am at a loss.  The only issue I can see is when I press buttons on
>>the remote, the light on the ATI USB dongle does not blink.  It stays
>>continually lit.
>>
>Batteries ???
>
>Check that the transmitter is actually emitting use a digital camera
>if you have one.

Won't work with RF... (unless, maybe, your camera uses some unique
optics)  ;)

Make sure you're not restricting the transmit channel (unique module
parameter) or make sure you're using the right channel.

BTW, I have the RW (not the RW II) and the light on the receiver does
not blink.  The light on the remote does (or at least lights up on
button push).  So, unless they changed it for the II...

Mike