[mythtv-users] Odds of Linux CableCARD support?

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Apr 6 20:58:56 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Ian Forde <ian at duckland.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 18:57 +0100, Steve Daniels wrote:

http://forums.freytechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12495&highlight=mediaready+5000

According to that link, the MediaReady device runs SageTV for Linux!

Coincidentally, SageTV only had a windows version until recently,
where they just "All of a Sudden" had a linux version. I haven't seen
any screenshots of the linux version, but I have the feeling that it
will look a lot more like myth than Sage for windows...

 - Jeff