[mythtv-users] Transcode

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Apr 7 05:05:33 UTC 2006

* On Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 09:33:47PM -0600, Brian Wood wrote:
> If you are allowing two or more concurrent jobs then the commflag
> might start and then the transcode. There might be some problem with
> having both of these running at the same on the same file.

There was a bug that would let 2 jobs for the same recording run on
multiple backends in 0.18 and the release 0.19, but I don't think it
affected a single host.  This bug has been fixed in SVN head and
-fixes.

Not sure if that is the issue here, just making a comment.

For this issue, try running with "-v jobqueue" and see what the
logs say when one of these transcoding jobs doesn't fire off like
it should.

--
Chris