[mythtv-users] Odd problem with mythtv 0.19 when using the editor built into frontend.

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 23:33:05 UTC 2006

Hi Guys/Gals,

I've noticed a problem with the mythfrontend when doing editing and I
am curious if its a known bug, or atleast if someone else has it.

If I do a cut point at the end of a show and say to it, delete after
this frame. When doing this type of cut, on 0.18 it would then show a
red bar right to end of the show as the cut should. But on 0.19 it
appears it leaves a small green gap at the end (as the cut point is
not going right to the end of the show as indicated).

The problem happens when using the editor from the fe/be system of
ubuntu or even from a fe on my mac mini.

All my exported shows end up having a small amount of tv on the end I
dont want, even though I said cut from X point to end (it should of
been removed)

http://heimic.net/filelib/mythtv/mythtv-edit-0.19.png

You'll notice what I mean by looking at the bottom right corner of the
cut at end.

Thanks