[mythtv-users] New Plextor Drivers for kernel 2.6.16

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Apr 9 23:20:48 UTC 2006

Just because the subject of this was the Plextors:

Anybody using the Plextor units with kernel 2.6.16 should be aware
that new driver modules (0.9.8) have been released for use with that
kernel:

http://oss.wischip.com/

Of course if you are using a distribution that includes 2.6.16 you
should probably stick with whatever is distributed with that release.
This is mainly for people compiling their own modules for any reason.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org