[mythtv-users] Problem scheduling new episodes only

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Mon Apr 10 18:40:24 UTC 2006

On 04/10/2006 12:13 AM, Michael Rice wrote:
> On 04/09/2006, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Chris Pinkham committed a change that causes mfdb to finish
properly even when errors occur when downloading data (
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/188595#188595 ).
>>
> I applied this patch and I now have the repeats marked.  Thanks!

So that's what's been causing my repeats not to be marked!  I've been
seeing this problem for months and months (I have four or five channel
lineups with DD).  Sometimes I would have the repeat problem, and
other days it would be fine.

Hopefully this is not a red herring.

--
# Endaf