[mythtv-users] problems with 0.19 release and 0.19 svn (revision 9668) and lirc

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Tue Apr 11 12:46:16 UTC 2006

I'm having an on-again, off-again problem with the mythtv 0.19 and
lirc.  I'm specifically using a streamzap usb remote under suse 10,
but I'm not sure if the problem is related to lirc or myth.

Under the mythtv 0.19 release, the remote stops working after a few
minutes.  No kernel messages, no errors in the logs.  I recompiled
with a few svn revisions here and there and it worked flawlessly.  I
recently went to svn 9668 and the problem came back.  I don't recall
the previous svn version, but I recall seeing that only a few files
were updated when I did an svn update (LCD and libmyth).

Is there any way to go back in svn or is anyone else having this
problem with remotes?

Thanks...